Hanna Marine Monitor for pH, Marine Salinity, Temperature - HI981520
Testing and monitoring salinity in saltwater aquariums is an ongoing task. The HI981520 is an easy-to-use vertical mount unit that continuously monitors and displays conductivity and pH.
he system can be calibrated at one or two points for pH and at one point for conductivity. Seawater salinity is expressed in either parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or Specific Gravity (S.G.). A high/low alarm can be configured for each parameter and the results are displayed on a large, easy-to-read LCD.
The attached two-electrode conductivity probe features a built-in temperature sensor for rapid, high-accuracy temperature readings.
The Hanna HI1286 pH double junction, gel-filled pH electrode features a PEI resin body that is easy to clean and resistant to many aggressive chemicals. Additionally, the double junction design is less susceptible to clogging for fast and stable readings.
- Two Alarm operating modes (High/Low Value) for each supported parameter
- High/Low Alarm generated when measured value exceeds or drops below configured parameter High/Low Value
- Acoustic signal generated each time an alarm is triggered
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature is displayed in °C or °F along with pH and EC readings
- The EC probe contains an integral temperature sensor that simplifies installation
- Easy to read LCD display
pH Range 0.0 to 14.0 pH
Conductivity ppt Range 0.0 to 70.0 ppt
Temperature Range 0.0 to 50.0 °C (32.0 to 122.0 °F)