Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump Kit - 1/4 inch
Everything you need to install an Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump - all in one kit. It also includes the pressure switch so it will work with reverse osmosis units that are set-up to shut off automatically. ¼” Push Connect fittings.
Benefits of maintaining higher water pressures
- Improved waste water ratio
- Improved membrane rejection performance
- Reduced DI resin consumption
The Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump Kit Includes and Features:
- Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump
- Aquatec transformer
- Aquatec PSW pressure switch
- ¼” push connect fittings
- Patented "flex-mount" base plate which significantly dampens vibrations and reduces noise
- Adjustable pump pressure
- Adjustable shut-off pressure point
Note: Aquatec 8800 Booster Pumps do require a minimum of 20 PSI to operate. Not having proper pressure feeding the booster pump will cause poor performance, and void the warranty.
1. Remove rubber caps from booster pump
2. Mount pump in a dry place away from heat sources. Mount pump in any position noting that mounting pump tubes at the top will reduce the likelihood of trapped air. If mounting the pumphead upside down, trapped air may reduce the operational performance by up to 15%.
3. Connect output of pump to the input of your RO unit.
4. Install the pressure switch on the product water line coming out of the RO unit.
5. Connect water source to the inlet of the pump.
6. Turn on water source.
7. Connect wiring harnesses from booster pump, power cable and pressure switch.
8. Plug in booster pump.
NOTES: The booster pump has a small screw on top that can be used to adjust the output of the pump.
This should only be used if your pressure is lower than the required pressure for your membrane or the
pressure exceeds 90 psi.
If the booster pump does not shut off when your auto shut off valve does, you may need to adjust the setting of the pressure switch via the small screw on the switch.