ZEOvit zeolites filter media - 1L
1. The ZEOvit® always has to be clean. To clean the material, push and pull the rod of the filter daily, which can be done simple, fast and easy within a minute.
2. If possible, the flow direction is from the bottom to the top, so that the material is always in the water.
3. The flow rate in the filter through the ZEOvit® is 400L/h per L ZEOvit® maximum!
4. Dosing of the ZEOvit®: take 1 L ZEOvit® for 400L water.
5. Exchange the ZEOvit® after 6-8 weeks.
If used together with ZEObak and ZEOfood you can eliminate with the ZEOvit® Nitrate and Phosphate from your tank, and with some patience you will get very natural coral reef water after some time. your corals then will maintain their natural color and growth.