Spectrapure 99% Rejection SpectraSelect Plus™ 90-GPD RO Membrane
SpectraSelect Plus™ membranes set the industry standards for highest rejection, flow rate, and longevity. SpectraSelect Plus™ 99% Rejection Membranes effectively DOUBLES post Deionizing cartridge life!
SpectraPure®SpectraSelectPlus™ membranes are treated with a proprietary process to enhance rejection, increase production and speed rinse up times. These treated membranes are then hand-picked and individually tested for consistent ultra-high rejection. No other membrane can match the SpectraSelectPlus™ for long life and the ability to remove silica phosphates, nitrates, and heavy metals.
SpectraSelectPlus™ Membranes are standard equipment in our Maxcap, and UHE RO/DI Systems and can also be used available as an upgrade replacement option for most Reverse Osmosis Systems, and are interchangeable with Captive Purity™, Kent Marine®, Air Water Ice®, Bulk Reef Supply®, and most residential/aquarium RO or RO-DI systems.
- Typical stabilized conductivity rejection 99%, minimum conductivity rejection 98%.
- Membranes produce rated GPD ± 20% at 60 psi.
- *Permeate flow and conductivity rejection based on 500 ppm, 77°F (25°C) softened water feed, 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure.
- Maximum temperature 113F (45c)
- pH range 2-11
- Free chlorine limits less than 0.1ppm
- Maximum feed water silt density index (SDI) 5