Reef Crystals Salt Mix - 200G Box
par Instant Ocean
Économisez Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity' %
Enriched formulation. Optimum effectiveness. Formulated specially for use in reef aquariums, Reef Crystals® contains essential ocean reef elements in concentrations greater than those found in natural sea water.
Specially formulated for use in reef aquariums – contains essential ocean reef elements in greater concentrations than natural sea water
Contains extra calcium to ensure stony coral and coralline algae growth, extra trace elements to provide vital nutrients and extra vitamins to support vigorous growth and survival of corals, anemones and other invertebrates in a captive environment
Neutralizes trace heavy metals often found in tap water
1. Mix Reef Crystals® with ordinary dechlorinated tap or purified water.
NOTE: To prepare small quantities, use 1/2 cup of Reef Crystals per each U.S. gallon of water. Mix as directed.
2. Stir vigorously to ensure a good mix. Although the Reef Crystals solution may be used immediately, we suggest aerating the water until it achieves oxygen/carbon dioxide equilibrium.
3. Measure specific gravity with an Instant Ocean® Hydrometer.
Recommended Specific Gravity Range: 1.020-1.026 at 77°F.
NOTE: 1.4 lbs of Reef Crystals is formulated to create 5 gallons of saltwater at a specific gravity of 1.021.
4. Adjust salt level accordingly. If specific gravity is too low, add more Reef Crystals. lf too high, add more dechlorinated water.
5. Change 20% of aquarium water every two weeks to maintain optimum water quality.
USAGE NOTE: NEVER mix salt in an aquarium containing animals.