Neptune Systems Variable Speed/Dimming Module (VDM)
Neptune Systems Variable Speed Dimming Module (VDM)
- Variable Speed Dimming Module (VDM)
- 3-foot AquaBus Cable
- 2 x Built-In AquaBus Ports
- 4 x Built-In Variable Speed Ports
- 1 x Built-In AquaIllumination Serial Port
- LED Status Indicator Light
- Owner’s Manual
1. Control AquaIllumination LED Light Systems: Simulate Sunrise-Sunset, Lunar Cycle, Cloud Cover and Lighting Storms and independently control the white and blue LED’s. (Interface cable sold separately.)
2. Dimmable Light Control: Variable speed, 0-10 Volt ports can be used to control dimmable lighting equipment such as dimmable T5’s and LED’s. (Interface cable sold separately.)
3. Variable Speed Pump Control: Directly control up to 4 Tunze stream pumps. (Interface cable sold separately.)
4. Plug and Play: Automatically recognized by the controller when installed.
5. Flexible Expansion: Built-In AquaBus ports allow for flexible and easy expansion.
6. Easy Software Upgrades: Download updates and new features directly from the web.
7. Compatibility: Can be with used with Apex, Apex Lite and Apex Jr aquarium controllers.
8. Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.