Eheim (Ebo) Jager 100W Heater (12 inch)
The JÄGER aquarium heater is an ultra-modern thermal device using the best available technology. Now - with in its new jacket of laboratory glass - it offers another an extra quality dimension.
- The temperature can be precisely adjusted from 18° to 34°C and readjusted if required.
- The control accuracy is +/- 0.5°C. The heat is controlled to a constant temperature. The heating function is indicated by an on/off control lamp.
- The heater can be fully immersed, is protected against running dry and is suitable for fresh or marine water.
- The glass jacket enlarges the geating surface and ensures optimum even heat transfer. Thus, a smaller wattage than other brands will heat the same volume of water.
- Jacket of laboratory safety glass
Laboratory safety glass was made for research purposes. Therefore, it is free from pollutants, which could seep into the water. It is resistant to chemical and biological substances. It does not have any fissures and hair cracks, which condensation water can penetrate. And it is shatter-proof ie. resistant to cold water shock, which can occur during maintenance or sudden water level changes.
Our Recommendations at room temp (21 degrees):
|Tank Size||Power Needed|
|5–15 gallons||50 watt|
|15–30 gallons||100 watt|
|30–45 gallons||150 watt|
|40–75 gallons||200 watt|
|55–100 gallons||300 watt|
|80–150 gallons||400 watt|
|100–175 gallons||500 watt|