Spears True Union Swing Check Valve - 3/4 inch Slip x 3/4 inch Slip
Designed to be used any place where you want to stop backflow and siphoning. These are among the highest quality check valves to be found. Relative to other types and manufacturers of check valves, there is minimal pressure loss.
The true union check valve is specially designed to be disassembled by unscrewing the nuts in line leaving the tail pieces solvent cemented to the pipe. This true union allows you to remove the body for repairs, or cleaning, even providing the opportunity to change the body or spring.
- No Metallic parts, corrosion resistant
- Full Flow design
- Angle seat and weighted flapper design for low pressure seal
- PVC weighted and shielded flapper will retain backpressure up to 125 PSI
- Ideal for close working areas, easy pipe alignment
- Designed for both horizontal and vertical usage
- Pressure rated 125 PSI @ 72ºF tension