Ecotech Radion Mounting System - RMS Radion XR30
Two specialized kits designed for XR15 and XR30 model Radions. Each kit contains everything needed to tank mount a Radion light on almost any standard or rimless tank. Each kit contains multiple sliding rails and a rotatable x-bracket allowing you to easily position your Radion precisely where you need it.
- Standard and Rimless Tank Compatible Fits the vast majority of commercially available standard and rimless tanks.
- Attractive and Minimalistic A low profile, sleek design keeps your attention on your tank not on your tank mount.
- Super Easy Setup No drilling, no cutting and no holes in your wall or stand – have your light mounted in minutes.
- Heavy Duty Sturdy metal and plastic construction will last the life of your tank.
- Integrated Cord Management Keep power cords secured out of sight on the mount
- Multiple Components for a Clean Look One size fits all only goes so far, different rail lengths are included to best fit your tank.
- Adjusts for Fine Tuning Need to move your Radion forward or backward a little – no problem.
- Mount Lights Parallel or Perpendicular Rotating X-brackets lets you orient your lights laterally or longitudinally.
- Mounting Arm
- Mounting Bracket
- Sliding Rails*
- All Necessary Hardware
RMS Multiple Radion Tank Mount System
The RMS system isn’t just for small tanks. Because the RMS is modular – tank mounting on large tanks just got a whole lot easier.
Take two of the same arms used in the single mount kits, an extended rail and u-mounts – and in minutes you can assemble a custom large tank mount. This configuration will also allow tank mounting on euro-braced tanks.
RMS parts are available to upgrade a single tank mount or build a large RMS solution from scratch. Find RMS parts at your LFS or order them from our parts store.
Build Your Own Multi Fixture RMS
Whether you need a rail mount RMS setup with 2 XR15s to span a 3ft (1m) office tank, or two rails with 8 XR30s on your 8ft (2.5m) reefing masterpiece – the RMS system has you covered. To make a two-arm mount for multiple Radions simply get the two arm kit, the rail length you need, and then add in the appropriate number and type of U-Mount X-Brackets