AquaMaxx ConeS CO-1 In-Sump Protein Skimmer
Achieve a stable laminar flow and maximize efficiency!
In conjunction with the innovative bubble chamber, a powerful needle wheel pump generates optimally-sized air bubbles that force protein, waste and other materials through the hybrid cone body and into a collection cup for easy removal. The AquaMaxx ConeS Series is rated for aquariums 175-500 gallons yet are small enough to be concealed in a sump underneath your aquarium.
Computer-precision engineered and outfit with the la filtration technology, AquaMaxx protein skimmers are engineered to deliver the performance and value you are looking for in a skimmer.
AquaMaxx ConeS Series Skimmers are built using a brilliantly polished cell-cast acrylic. They incorporate the high-end features hardcore hobbyists demand at a price everyone can afford. The ConeS Series is equipped with advanced bubble chambers, hybrid-cone bodies, air silencers and needle wheel impellers for maximum performance, efficiency and whisper quiet operation. They also have compact footprints to make installation as easy as possible.
AquaMaxx ConeS Skimmers feature custom Italian-made Sicce pumps with special needle wheel impellers to whip up large amounts of air with optimum bubble size. These pump and protein skimmer combinations deliver unprecedented performance and reliability. Aquarium waste will be vigorously removed from your tank so you can focus less on maintenance and more on enjoying your piece of the reef.
AquaMaxx Cone-Series Protein Skimmers are designed from the ground up with the hobbyist in mind. A built-in air intake silencer reduces noise for near-silent operation. The hybrid-cone design maximizes the size of the reaction chamber and to allow the skimmate to smoothly rise into the collection cup. The advanced Bubble Chamber decreases turbulence and produced a stable laminar flow: which improves bubble transition and boosts skimmer performance.
SPECIFICATIONS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Volume Rating: 175 Gallons (light bio-load)
- Footprint: 6.3" x 8.7”
- Height: 19.7”
- Chamber diameter: 5”
- Outlet size: 1” Quick-Precise adjustment valve
- Pump (included): Modified Sicce 1.5
- Air Intake: 360 LPH
- Pump power consumption: 16 watts
- Recommended Water Leve: 9.5”
- Efficient, durable and reliable
- Simple to set up and operate
- Cell-cast acrylic construction
- SCH80 fittings
- Quick-Precise adjustment valve allows fast precision tuning of the skimmer water level to control wet/dry foam production
- ShockMaxx rubber feet isolate noise and reduce vibration.
- Italian-Made Sicce needle-wheel pump produces optimum bubble size for high-efficiency protein skimming.
- Buffer chamber maximizes contact time allowing skimmate to move smoothly into the collection cup.