Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump Kit - 1/4 inch
- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Everything you need to install an Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump - all in one kit. It also includes the pressure switch so it will work with reverse osmosis units that are set-up to shut off automatically. ¼” Push Connect fittings.
Benefits of maintaining higher water pressures
- Improved waste water ratio
- Improved membrane rejection performance
- Reduced DI resin consumption
The Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump Kit Includes and Features:
- Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump
- Aquatec transformer
- Aquatec PSW pressure switch
- ¼” push connect fittings
- Patented "flex-mount" base plate which significantly dampens vibrations and reduces noise
- Adjustable pump pressure
- Adjustable shut-off pressure point
Note: Aquatec 8800 Booster Pumps do require a minimum of 20 PSI to operate. Not having proper pressure feeding the booster pump will cause poor performance, and void the warranty.
There have been no reviewsOnly registered customers are allowed to add review. Please sign in and add your own review!